*NEW* Kitchen Sink Science
- Using everyday objects to bring Science to life!
- 20 videos showing in detail how to carry out the practical investigations
- Activity sheets for each investigation, with details of the simple equipment needed and the method, step-by-step
- Results and question sheets for each investigation to get students thinking about the observations they have made
- An overview showing how the investigations link to the AQA KS3 Ten Topics
- £14.99 instead of £24.99!
To get the 40% discount on Kitchen Sink Science:
- Click HERE to go to the Kitchen Sink Science Website (opens in a new window)
- Go to the bottom of the page and enter the code [We are awaiting confirmation of the code, please return to this page later]
- Checkout through PayPal
The only complete Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3 and iGCSE Science Courses on Video!
- The ONLY complete science courses for students from age 7-16 in the UK, fully aligned to the relevant national specifications
- Created by a teacher with over 33 years’ experience in the classroom.
- Each video course is accompanied with Learning Plans and other resources designed to stretch and inspire
- Research has consistently shown that students learn effectively when using videos as part of a clearly structured scheme of work
- The videos can be watched over and over again – there is no limit as to how many times the resources are used
- Fantastic for home schoolers and brilliant revision resources
- £35.99 instead of £59.99!
- Please note, the discount applies to £59.99 courses not the individual iGCSE £29.99 courses – this is much better value, you get 3 subjects for only £5 more!
To get the 40% discount on Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3 and iGCSE Science Courses on Video:
- Click HERE to go to the Science Video Courses Website (opens in a new window)
- Go to the bottom of the page and enter the code AWE40
- Checkout through PayPal
The ONLY complete science courses for students from age 7-16 in the UK, fully aligned to the relevant national specifications, available for:
KS2 Science Interactive Video Series
Complete coverage of the Key Stage 2 National Curriculum for Science in 69 videos. Covers content for school years 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- You will cover the complete KS2 Science Curriculum
- Watch detailed and illustrated presentations written specifically for KS2 courses
- Each video contains summary questions to test understanding
KS3 Science Interactive Video Series
Based on the AQA Key Stage 3 Science Syllabus. 10 ‘Big Idea’ sections, with content divided between Year 7 and Year 8.
- You will cover the complete KS3 Science Syllabus
- Watch detailed and illustrated presentations written specifically for KS3 courses
- Each video contains interactive questions, testing you as you go along
iGCSE Science Courses
Covers BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY and PHYSICS.
- Enable your child to achieve success in their GCSE examinations
- Research has shown the benefits of learning through videos
- Your child will want to watch my videos over and over again
- Hundreds of satisfied parents and overwhelmingly positive feedback