From 10 years and up, any child can be a scientist! 2–3 experiments per month. Completely safe and designed for home use. MEL Science 25% discount 1st month, includes a free VR headset and Starter Kit.
(If you are after MEL Kids for 5 – 10 year olds, go to HERE)
One issue the new subscription aims to tackle is negative screen time, one of the most pressing challenges facing modern-day parents. Their two products – MEL Chemistry and MEL Kids – are equipped with VR and AR, respectively, in an effort to not only win back screen time, but to further increase the efficiency of hands-on learning.
To get your discount:
- Go to the MEL science website by clicking HERE.
- Click on Subscribe then enter the promo/coupon/voucher code ALLEDU for 25% off the first month and get great experiments like these (you can cancel at any time):
A zinc pellet grows metallic quills
Cool liquid becomes hot ice
Galaxy in a Bottle
A liquid solution glows like the night sky when we add a certain ingredient
Use electricity to grow metal trees right before your eyes
Grow copper coral on an iron clip!
An iron nail turns rusty red in a salt solution
MEL Science is a London-based company of experienced educators and scientists. Their VR-powered subscription service for safe chemistry experiments debuted in 2015. The sets, aimed at kids 9-14, are delivered to 63 countries and have garnered attention from the Royal Society of Chemistry, Science magazine, and the Wall Street Journal, among others.
- The best way to learn science is to combine theory with a hands-on approach.
- Real learning is understanding fundamental processes, rather than cramming yourself with isolated pieces of knowledge.
- Learning science is important even if you don’t plan to become a scientist.
- Performing experiments is a great way to spend quality time with your loved ones. Experiments are a great way to inspire curiosity and to engage