Science experiments for kids, delivered to your door
Hands-on experiments, VR lessons, and live physics lessons – all in one kit.
MEL Physics kits are perfect for:
- Children between the ages of 8–14+ who are interested in science
- Giving kids a head start in science topics
- Granting homeschool students a first-class educational experience
TO GET THE DISCOUNT:
Discount is for the first month, cancel anytime
From 8 years and up, any child can be a scientist!
Colourful stress patterns
More every month!
2–3 physics experiments per month
Completely safe and designed for home use
Spend fun & educational time with your kids
Why choose MEL Physics?
Expertly built by scientists and parents
Our team has 10 PhDs in science—and a growing number of children of all ages. As scientists and parents, we know what we’re doing (and who we’re doing it for).
We use Virtual Reality to bring learning to a new level of understanding. Our VR lessons cover all the basic topics of a standard school curriculum.
Proven to improve academic performancees
Research conducted by the New Jersey Institute of Technology shows that our lessons help children score higher on exams.
Thoroughly tested in laboratories
Our products comply with American Consumer Product Safety Commission standards. That means they meet the strictest criteria.
Education disguised as entertainment
More than 2.5 million followers worldwide enjoy watching our science videos on social media. And doing the experiments yourself is even more fun!
MEL Science is a London-based company of experienced educators and scientists. Their VR-powered subscription service for safe chemistry experiments debuted in 2015. The sets, aimed at kids 9-14, are delivered to 63 countries and have garnered attention from the Royal Society of Chemistry, Science magazine, and the Wall Street Journal, among others.
- The best way to learn science is to combine theory with a hands-on approach.
- Real learning is understanding fundamental processes, rather than cramming yourself with isolated pieces of knowledge.
- Learning science is important even if you don’t plan to become a scientist.
- Performing experiments is a great way to spend quality time with your loved ones. Experiments are a great way to inspire curiosity and to engage kids into science.