AWE Discount of 35% From £17.15 to £9.99
Order now and get a bonus of GCSE & IGCSE Past Papers By Topic (worth £9.99!)
To get the discount:
- Click HERE to go to GCSE Maths in 4 weeks (opens in new tab)
- That’s it, no need for a coupon/voucher code
- Currently the most in demand Maths revision guide in the UK! (outselling all the biggest education publishers)
- An Amazon number 1 bestseller
- Helped 52,234 students (and counting) get better maths grades, better A-level and university places and boosted career opportunities
- Used in 70+ schools across the UK
- Suitable for both the old and new (9-1) specifications
About the book
A proven revision strategy to help students achieve their target grade in GCSE or IGCSE maths. The author, Jeevan Singh, explains what he did to get an A* in GCSE maths a year early and how it can be easily modelled.
Hundreds of students, up and down the UK, have boosted their grades in GCSE maths by simply ‘copying’ Jeevan’s revision principles (see the reviews below). His revision techniques are now being employed by dozens of schools across the UK.
This guide can be used for all exam boards and new specifications (9-1) released in September 2015. Although this guide was designed primarily for students seeking a fast track to GCSE maths success, it can be used all year round to support your school studies.
This is what you’ll find in the guide:
• The same revision schedule Jeevan followed to get an A* in GCSE maths a year early.
• The core maths concepts that you need to know as well as dozens of exam questions.
• The fatal mistake that thousands of students make in their revision and how you can avoid it
• The key ingredients for exam success
• The most crucial area in your revision yet it goes widely unnoticed. This is where the A and A* grades are achieved.
• 3 unique memory retention techniques you can use to remember all you need to know for your exam.
• What process to follow a few days before your exam and why there is NO need to do any past papers at this point.
• Tips for scoring 100% in your exam.
• A simple technique that will allow you to spend up to 50% of your time doing the things you enjoy.
• How to revise for all your GCSE subjects and achieve a top grade in each one.
• A neat little trick to eliminate stress and anxiety on the day of your exam.