ExamApp HALF PRICE
ExamApp – Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry all in one place
Developed at the University of Oxford by leading experts in GCSE/IGCSE Education
The ENTIRE Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics GCSE/IGCSE curriculum is covered, all for only £30. Includes hundreds of exam papers.
To get the ExamApp discount:
This subscription is automatically recurring (but can be cancelled at any time). The recurring cost is at the SAME PRICE (£30)
- Developed at the University of Oxford by leading experts in GCSE/IGCSE Education
- Access to hundreds of exam papers
- ExamApp is the preferred e-learning platform for hundreds of schools in more than 60 countries around the world
- The ENTIRE Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics GCSE/IGCSE curriculum is covered for all for only £30
- Thousands of rigorous e-learning tutorials and quiz questions
- All results are automatically saved, so progress can easily be tracked
- Compatible with all computers, tablets and smartphones
- Perfect for home education
Frequently Asked Questions
Which devices can I use ExamApp on?
ExamApp works with most tablets, smartphones, desktop computers and laptops.
They highly recommend that you use the Google Chrome web browser to view ExamApp content.
What will my subscription include?
Your subscription will provide you with access to all ExamApp tutorials, quizzes and other content.
Which subjects are available on ExamApp?
GCSE/IGCSE Mathematics and GCSE/IGCSE Science (Biology, Chemistry and Physics).
Which exam boards does ExamApp cover?
ExamApp Mathematics is suitable for all GCSE / IGCSE exam boards.
ExamApp Science (Biology, Chemistry and Physics) follows the structure of the GCSE AQA exam board, however, these tutorials can also be used to revise for other GCSE / IGCSE exam boards as well.
What if I have any technical issues when using ExamApp?
ExamApp recommend that you use the Google Chrome web browser to access ExamApp. If you experience problems, you can clear your cookies or attempt to login via an incognito window.
How do I cancel my subscription?
You can cancel your subscription by logging in and under the subscriptions tab, you can select ‘cancel subscription’.
Please note that you will still be able to login to ExamApp for the remainder of the term you have paid for. Refunds are not available for subscriptions which are cancelled early.